CEPOL järjestää webinaarin aiheesta “EU Common Security and Defence Policy missions: Planning of advising activities” 13.10. klo 11 – 12:30. Webinaari on avoinna vain lainvalvontaviranomaisille, ja se järjestetään GoToWebinar -alustalla. Ilmoittautumislinkki on saatavilla poliisin Sinetti-intranetissä (Poliisiammattikorkeakoulu > Kansainväliset koulutukset) tai CEPOLin LEEd-alustalla.
Date: 13 October 2020
Time: 11:00 – 12:30 (Finland)
Webinar attendance certificates are available through CEPOL’s LMS and only if the webinar registration has been done with the email address used for the CEPOL LEEd account.
1. Identify critical subjects concerning the planning of advising activities to be performed within a crisis management environment;
2. Interpret advice as a path towards sustainable capacity;
3. Question this continuum of level of involvement in a knowledge transfer process.
Officials performing in EU CSDP Missions at Operations management level, in Police Advisory Sections or about to be deployed within these functions;
Officials working in crisis management structures including at political-strategic level;
Officials working at Member States level with responsibilities on deployment or training of staff for EU CSDP Missions;
Police officers in general interested on Police International Cooperation in Crisis Management.
1. Welcome and Housekeeping rules by CEPOL
2. Expert from the Guarda Nacional Republicana (GNR), Portugal
3. Questions & Answers
4. Closure & Evaluation
Approximate duration: 90 minutes
Moderation by CEPOL